Monday, March 30, 2009

Bringing Home Baby

Time to start browsing for my bringing home the little princess outfit.....And Chris is going to HATE what I am leaning towards.....



But seriously, who can resist a baby in a tutu and big flower headband....soooo cute! Besides, he better get used to it now because you know I am going to push ballet lessons on her with all my power (just like he is going to pressure Braeden into doing football).....
Addendum: I showed Chris the above outfits, and he is vehemently opposed to putting our newborn daughter in a tutu....He thinks it is an inappropriate look for such a young baby. Well, daddy better get used to it....you are going to have a daughter in a couple months, and I can assure you that once she can dress herself, you will never approve of her clothing choices. Wait until she is 12 years old trying to leave for middle school in a belly shirt and mini skirt....

No comments:

Post a Comment