Friday, March 6, 2009

Ashlyn's Bedding

So after our doctor appointment yesterday, Chris and I stopped by Babies R Us. I showed him 3 bedding options and allowed him to pick his favorite....Luckily, his favorite was my favorite! Because it was onsale, and I had a coupon, we bought it on the spot. We were literally in BRU for 10 minutes max....shopping with daddy is all business! I guess that is a good thing considering I spent all morning burning a whole in my checking account in order to keep my mind off of my afternoon appointment.

We definitely won't be getting all the accessories to go with the bedding...but I love the options! Also, of all the bedding we looked at, the bumpers in this set are very firm and thin. But because of the risk of SIDS, I will probably only use them until she can roll over.

No comments:

Post a Comment