Monday, July 6, 2009

Baby Straight Jackets

Have I mentioned how much I love swaddle blankets? They are a lifesaver....Ashlyn sleeps best when she is all cuddled up in her Halo swaddle blanket. She is a bit of a wiggle worm and manages to get her arms out of other brands...but the Halo ones are like baby straight jackets! So I give Halo my stamp of approval.....plus, they are doing great work spreading the news about Back to Sleep (from what I understand the creator lost a child to SIDS).

Today, http://www.babysteals.com/ had Halo swaddle blankets up for sale for 50% off! Of course, I snatched one up! I don't think they are sold out either if anyone is in need of a baby straight jacket/most wonderful baby product ever!

BabySteals.com


Ashlyn, sleeping like an angel in her Halo swaddle blanket:

My little Houdini isn't getting out of this contraption!

1 comment:

  1. awwwwwwwwww such a cute pic!!! we loved swaddling blankets till our LO started escaping and waking up lots at night.. then we found the swaddle blanket around his neck one night too! we got a Peke Moe sleep sack and that worked great for us http://www.pekemoe.co.nz

    ReplyDelete