Saturday, May 23, 2009

It's Not a Race Korie!

I have to keep reminding myself that June 1st will be here before we know it (9 days to be exact!). It is not a race!! No rushing things....

Turns out that Chris's boss had his baby this morning. His wife was due a couple days after me and totally beat me to giving birth. I am very excited for them and their little guys is super cute.....but I am jealous!

*Whine* When will my day be here? *Whine* Ummmm.....9 days Korie! I so need to just relax and enjoy this last week.

Now every little symptom has me thinking I am about to go into labor. Did my water just break? Is this contraction the real deal? Did she just drop? Does the nesting instinct really mean I will go into labor tonight? Why do I feel like I am about to get my period all of a sudden?

I am so paranoid that I will go into labor spontaneously, which will just take all the convenience out of our scheduled c-section. But at the same time, a part of me wants to go into labor before June 1st.....I should just be grateful that I get to meet Ashlyn 1 week before her actual due date of June 8th!

No comments:

Post a Comment