Sunday, November 29, 2009

Prayers Please

I ask that you keep a friend of mine in your thoughts and prayers. During my pregnancy with Braeden, I found a great online message board where I bonded with other women due in March 2008 during pregnancy and beyond. Through facebook and blogging, I have kept in touch my fellow WTE March Mommies. One of these moms is going through a very difficult time. On Thanksgiving, her family came home to find that their home was destroyed by a fire. Their home and most belonging are gone, but luckily no one was hurt. I cannot imagine all the memories lost and stress of trying to rebuild and move on. Did I mention that she is expecting again, and her hubby is in medical school?! This family has a lot on their plate right now....so please please please say a prayer for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment