Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Spring Cleaning....Or Nesting

Am I in Spring cleaning mode....or could this be an early onset of nesting?! Work put me on call tonight so I decided to kick off Spring cleaning. Chris and I focused on tidying up the office and bathroom and attempting to do the mountain of laundry that covers the basement floor (FYI: the basement floor is still buried by dirty clothes....).

Despite my lack of energy (which I attribute to the pregnancy and raising a wild 1 year old boy), I was on a roll acting all Monica-esque (Friends fans will understand that reference). My new obsession is the Greenworks line of cleaning products, and I am contemplating splurging on a nicer vacuum cleaner. Within the next week or so, I hope to have my house much more organized, spotless, and laundry-free. After the inside of the house is done, I plan to get the outside spruced up and actually open the pool this year! Let's see if my urge to clean continues or if this one evening cleanfest was a fluke....

No comments:

Post a Comment