Saturday, March 31, 2012

A First Time for Everything

I love how exciting FIRSTS are!  
Braeden and Ashlyn's first experience bowling did not disappoint!   


She looks so tiny compared to that big ball! 

Braeden waiting for his first turn at bowling EVER! 

Daddy is a great football coach, and now I can say he also makes an awesome bowling coach! 

The ball was too heavy for Ashlyn so we used this handy contraption! 

Braeden quickly got the hang of bowling, and he couldn't wait for another turn. 

There was a mini meltdown in true 3 year old fashion.

The Final Standings! 

Ashlyn definitely had beginner's luck with a winning score of 106!  Triple digits?!  I can count on one hand the number of times I have actually bowled over 100!  It cracks me up that Chris came in last because he is always super competitive, but I will add that he and I allowed the kids to bowl our frames halfway through so the scores are not reflective of his true bowling skills. 


No comments:

Post a Comment