Saturday, January 9, 2010

Slacker Mom

Yet again, I have proven to be a slacker blogger mom! I have been enjoying my family over the holidays, but I promise to do a complete update very soon. And of course I have lots of cute pictures that I cannot wait to share.

My most recent news: Ashlyn Grace pulled herself up to stand in her crib this morning (which of course I missed because I working my butt off at work)! She is sitting on her own and crawling now. It is hard to believe that one year ago, we were not sure what the outcome of my pregnancy would be. Here we are today with a completely healthy, developmentally normal 7 month old!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! Glad you are back... :) Woo hoo little Ashlyn! She is growing up too fast. I'm so glad everything turned out okay with her.

    ReplyDelete