Sunday, May 27, 2012

Bird and Owl Party Favors

Party Favor Table 

I spray painted the ceramic owl and birds that I found at Michaels for $2.50.  The birdhouses were also found at Michaels for $1, which I painted, stuffed with shredded paper and added a small adhesive bird decal to.  They were placed on spray painted candle sticks purchased at the Dollar Tree.   

The Party Bags

These party bags were crazy easy to make, and I think they are freaking adorable!  Start with a plain gift bag.  I used a 2" scallop punch to cut out white cardstock, and then I glued a blue sparkly foam circle in the middle (in hindsight, I wish I used a small circle punch for the eyes so they would be perfectly round and even).  I cut triangles (free handed it) out of orange sparkly foam sheets for the nose.  Attach two eyes and a nose to each bag....and ta da!  Instant owl goodie bag! 


Party favors included: miracle bubbles (from Target; $5 for 12); bird whistle (from Toys R Us for $0.50 each); mini paint kit (from Toys R Us for $0.50 each); paintable bird (from JoAnns for $0.25); molding clay (from Toys R Us for $0.50each)

No comments:

Post a Comment